- Grape variety: Pinot Grigio.
- Harvest season: Between the second and third week of August.
- Wine making: Soft pressing and controlled temperature fermentation.
- Production area: Abruzzo, province of Chieti, with a Typical Geographical Indication (IGT) classification.
- Alcohol: 13%
- Pairings: An excellent companion for an aperitif, seafood appetizers, as well as with raw fish dishes.
Supplied in cartons of 6 or 12 bottles or also in convenient Bag-in-Box.
Vinified as a white wine, it has an almost transparent white color with reflections ranging from pearl to greenish hues. It is very aromatic with mineral and floral notes and excellent acidity.
© Copyright Tenuta Magna. All Rights Reserved