INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
EU Regulation 679/2016 (which repeals the previous Legislative Decree 196/2003) came into effect on May 25, 2018.
The Data Controller is the subject who decides for what purposes to process the data of the Data Subject, on what legal basis, for how long, and to whom to communicate them.
The Data Controller is Az. Agr. Camillo D'Onofrio, with legal headquarters at via Piana Morelli, 4 - 66010 - Villamagna(CH) - P.IVA IT00808040695.
For any issue related to the processing of your personal data, you can contact the Data Controller via regular mail at the addresses mentioned above, or by writing to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data Controller is not required to designate a Data Protection Officer (DPO), as the mandatory requirements of the law do not apply.
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING, LEGAL BASIS, RETENTION PERIOD
The purpose is the reason why we process your personal data. Below you will find the list of purposes. Each purpose is based on one or more legal bases.
User's personal information and how we process them
The collection of user data is carried out through the filling of electronic request information forms on the website; explicit authorization for the processing of data by the owner of this site is requested from the user through the selection of the appropriate confirmation check on the form. Before submitting any request, users are invited to read this information which specifies the limits, purposes, and methods of data processing.
Typology of data processed and purpose of the processing
• We will collect all the information provided by users in the submission of contact forms (e.g. "Contact Us", "Send Us a Message") including name, surname, email address, province, and company name. Providing personal information through our contact forms is not a legal or contractual requirement; however, please note that fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory fields as we need this information to fulfill or respond to your request. Other information or personal information is shared at the discretion of the user at the time of filling out the contact forms. If you contact us, we will keep track of such correspondence.
• The purpose of processing for the sending of periodic newsletters: with the explicit consent of the data subject, we may use personal information for direct email marketing if this option is provided and has been accepted in the corresponding contact form or subscription form for the Newsletter. The data subject may request at any time to be removed from the newsletter service using the links provided in the received emails (unsubscribe), or by writing to the following address: email@example.com.
How we use personal information
Personal data will be collected and processed by us for the following purposes:
• To respond to your requests or inquiries via SMS, email, or phone;
• To send other information and communications via email that may be of interest to you;
• To ensure that the content provided through the website is presented in the most effective way for users based on their device;
The use of your information described above is permitted by the applicable law on the protection of personal data, as:
• The use of your information as described above is permitted by the applicable law on the protection of personal data, as it is necessary for our legitimate interests in pursuing the purposes described above; these interests, in any case, do not conflict with the users' right to privacy;
• In some cases, it may be necessary to fulfill our legal or regulatory obligations, for example in case of communication to authorities, government or regulatory entities;
• In some cases, it may be necessary to process personal data for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us. Additionally, when we use special categories of personal data, it may be necessary to initiate, carry out, or defend legal claims, or when the processing concerns personal data that is manifestly made public by the data subject;
• In limited circumstances, with the user's consent given from time to time, such as when agreeing to receive news and marketing communications via email.
We do not make automated decisions based solely on automatic processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects on the user or has similar consequences. We will keep your information for the period necessary to fulfill our legal or regulatory obligations. The retention period of personal information depends on the purpose for which the data is processed and the tools used to process such personal information. It is not possible to reasonably indicate the retention period in this Notice. The criteria used to determine the applicable retention period are: we will keep the personal information covered by this Notice for the time (i) necessary for the relevant purpose, (ii) necessary for the completion of the commercial relationship with the user, (iii) accepted by the user and/or (iv) required by applicable laws.
Sharing with third parties
To facilitate efficient use of information and provide users with content and/or services, information may be disclosed to third parties. However, such disclosure will only occur under the following circumstances:
• To facilitate efficient use of information and provide users with content and/or services, information may be disclosed to third parties. However, such disclosure will only occur under the following circumstances:to providers, contractors, and agents: Occasionally, we may involve or utilize other companies and individuals to perform certain functions on our behalf, such as hosting and/or maintaining website content or providing certain functions contained therein, or to couriers who will deliver the ordered goods in case of E-commerce purchase, or the provision of marketing services. Recipients will have access to personal information only to the extent required to perform their functions and may not use it for other purposes. Recipients will be bound by contractual confidentiality obligations.
• We may disclose information to governmental or judicial authorities if we determine, at our sole discretion, that we are legally required to do so.
IP address and cookies
If you share your computer with others, we recommend that you do not select the "remember data" option when prompted by the website.
Where personal information is stored and processed.
As explained in the previous section "Sharing with Third Parties", we share personal information with:
• Suppliers, contractors, or third-party agents: when we use third-party suppliers, contractors, or agents, personal information remains under our control, and we have systems in place to ensure that personal information is adequately protected.
We do not transfer data outside of the European Union.
Your personal data will be processed in one or more countries within the European Union. We will not transfer or disclose data outside the EU, and if necessary in the future, we will seek explicit consent before proceeding. In any case, countries that the European Commission considers to offer an adequate level of protection will be selected.
Although we will do our best to protect personal information, please note that transferring information over the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of personal data transmitted to the website or to third parties. For this reason, any data transmission is at the user's own risk. We will apply rigorous operating procedures and appropriate technical and organizational security measures to prevent any unauthorized access, modification, deletion, or transmission of such personal information.
Users' rights. How to access, correct and delete personal information.
Under applicable data protection law, the user has the right to:
The user has the right to access and obtain a copy of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws:
•they have the right to request confirmation that we are processing any of their personal data. In this case, the user may have access to their personal data and some information on how it is processed. In some cases, they may ask us to provide an electronic copy of their data;
• right to rectification of personal data: where the user is able to demonstrate the inaccuracy of personal data we hold about them, they have the right to request the update or rectification of such data;
• Right to erasure/deletion of data: in certain circumstances, the user has the right to have their personal data deleted. The request can be made at any time; we will evaluate on a case-by-case basis whether it can be granted. However, this right is subject to legal rights or obligations that may require us to retain the data. For situations where, in compliance with the law, it is determined that the request for erasure of personal data must be granted, it will be carried out without delay. To exercise their rights, the user can write to us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If the processing of personal data is based on your consent, you also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of any processing based on consent before its withdrawal. It is also possible to file a complaint regarding the processing of personal data with the Privacy Authority.
We will send marketing communications via email only if the user has consented to this operation.
Normally, the forms we use to collect personal data include a checkbox to select if you wish to receive marketing communications. When we send marketing communications via email, you can choose not to receive further communications by clicking on the "unsubscribe" or opt-out function in the email. Additionally, you may exercise your right to withdraw consent at any time by contacting us at the email address email@example.com and providing the following information: name, email address, telephone number, and the marketing communications you no longer wish to receive.